Does my husband even like me???

Background: My husband and I have been together for 18 years. We got together right after high school.

Within the last year, we have grown apart. We talk on the phone in the morning when hes off to work.

If I dont call him, we wont talk. He is very negative. Everything in life is shit to him.

I try to be positive and then he will call me stupid.
I strive to do better so we can have a better life together. If I get upset it's my fault. It's my fault that I made him mad. I made him call me names or punch the wall.

I asked to talk. He got angry again. I tried to say if you loved me you wouldn't talk to me like that. Even when I am mad I never call him names. I never get violent.

I honestly dont think he loves me. I think he hates me. I am not sure what to do.



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 12:01AM

Background: My husband and I have been together for 18 years. We got together right after high school.Within the last year, we have grown apart. We talk on the phone in the morning when hes off to work.If I dont call him, we wont talk. He is very negative. Everything in life is shit to him.I try to be positive and then he will call me stupid.I strive to do better so we can have a better life together. If I get upset it's my fault. It's my fault that I made him mad. I made him call me names or punch the wall.I asked to talk. He got angry again. I tried to say if you loved me you wouldn't talk to me like that. Even when I am mad I never call him names. I never get violent.I honestly dont think he loves me. I think he hates me. I am not sure what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.