/u/betterinfiction1 on Name some in the comments! Nikola Tesla was an erased aro/ace

He had another video interview after season 1 (I think) where he said something along the lines "sure I'd like to see him asexual and I'm sure a lot of people would. But a lot of people want him in a relationship too so that is something we have to explore and talk about." so that made me lose hope in him a smidge.

Edit: found it https://youtu.be/yxIAqfKrxa4

He also says that this is a whole new Jughead so while there needs to be representation that needs to be considered too.





May 03, 2019 at 06:36AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.