My crush sent me a text, and I’m not sure what to do now

Hi all, For a while now I’ve been getting to know a friend of mine and she’s developed into someone I really care a lot for and find myself being happy around.

A while ago, her friends told her that I was planning on asking her to a date to which she was very stressed and was placed in a truly awful situation and told me “I’m not sure if I’m ready for a relationship right now”

Many other times since then her friends have said she sees me only as a friend, but I’ve never actually told her myself. I know she knows I liked her because I’m pretty obvious but I’ve never told her myself.

And I was going to muster up the confidence to tell her once and for all how I feel. However, this week she got in a huge fight with one of her best friends so I’ve been there for her and she sends me something like this:

“I really appreciate having you as a friend and I really appreciate of all your support. You are one of the only people I can count on right now and that means everything to me. Goodnight :)”

She did say friend but maybe that’s because she didn’t know what else to say? I feel like I should still tell her, but I’m interested to hear what you redditors think. I really like this girl. Thanks!



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 04:17AM

Hi all, For a while now I’ve been getting to know a friend of mine and she’s developed into someone I really care a lot for and find myself being happy around.A while ago, her friends told her that I was planning on asking her to a date to which she was very stressed and was placed in a truly awful situation and told me “I’m not sure if I’m ready for a relationship right now”Many other times since then her friends have said she sees me only as a friend, but I’ve never actually told her myself. I know she knows I liked her because I’m pretty obvious but I’ve never told her myself.And I was going to muster up the confidence to tell her once and for all how I feel. However, this week she got in a huge fight with one of her best friends so I’ve been there for her and she sends me something like this:“I really appreciate having you as a friend and I really appreciate of all your support. You are one of the only people I can count on right now and that means everything to me. Goodnight :)”She did say friend but maybe that’s because she didn’t know what else to say? I feel like I should still tell her, but I’m interested to hear what you redditors think. I really like this girl. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.