should it be like this??!?

Not to long ago, about 5 days ago me and the guy that i’ve been talking to both came out and said we like each other. We both weren’t sure if either of us had the same feelings, but it worked out we both are into each other i suppose…

tell me this, if a guy tells you he likes you shouldn’t he be more interested in texting you more, planning out hang outs or just wanting to see you more than you did before ??

yes, i mean i can do the same, which i have but i feel like it’s coming off to clingy and maybe annoying and just really making me doubt there’s really anything there with me and him honestly but it’s so confusing if we already know we like each other



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 06:12AM

Not to long ago, about 5 days ago me and the guy that i’ve been talking to both came out and said we like each other. We both weren’t sure if either of us had the same feelings, but it worked out we both are into each other i suppose…tell me this, if a guy tells you he likes you shouldn’t he be more interested in texting you more, planning out hang outs or just wanting to see you more than you did before ??yes, i mean i can do the same, which i have but i feel like it’s coming off to clingy and maybe annoying and just really making me doubt there’s really anything there with me and him honestly but it’s so confusing if we already know we like each other

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.