Which would you choose?

A new relationship, best sex ever, lots of potentials/uncertainties or

Staying with partner of 20 years, dead bedroom, but compatible in all other aspects, still love the partner, but not necessarily in love anymore, and of course the stability and comfort

Which would you choose?



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 06:05PM

A new relationship, best sex ever, lots of potentials/uncertainties orStaying with partner of 20 years, dead bedroom, but compatible in all other aspects, still love the partner, but not necessarily in love anymore, and of course the stability and comfortWhich would you choose?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.