I feel really bad when rejecting a girl

I’ve always have that feeling of feeling bad for the girl after going out with her on a date or two. For some reason, doing that to them would always remind me of myself a few years back when I would constantly get rejected. Now that I have my shit together, the role’s reversed (obviously I do still get rejected).

How do I avoid making her upset or at the very least slightly less upset when saying no?



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 03:02AM

I’ve always have that feeling of feeling bad for the girl after going out with her on a date or two. For some reason, doing that to them would always remind me of myself a few years back when I would constantly get rejected. Now that I have my shit together, the role’s reversed (obviously I do still get rejected).How do I avoid making her upset or at the very least slightly less upset when saying no?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.