To know me is to love me... and my dogs

I'm just curious about ppls opinions on this. I'm really upfront that i love my dogs; even posted on okc, the one secret i will share is that... i sleep with my dogs (in the bed).

I met this really cool, great guy - we are so much a like, interest wise, mode of living, pastimes, etc. He doesn't have dogs himself now but i find it amazing that when he stays at my place, the fact that three small dogs are in the bed has not even been questioned.

Wondering how many others would be so accepting and not even ask why they're in there.



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 07:54PM

I'm just curious about ppls opinions on this. I'm really upfront that i love my dogs; even posted on okc, the one secret i will share is that... i sleep with my dogs (in the bed).​I met this really cool, great guy - we are so much a like, interest wise, mode of living, pastimes, etc. He doesn't have dogs himself now but i find it amazing that when he stays at my place, the fact that three small dogs are in the bed has not even been questioned.​Wondering how many others would be so accepting and not even ask why they're in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.