Is it a turn off or something if I'm a muslim?

I've had my fair share of luck, met some lovely women, had some great relationships that grew nicely.

Though, recently I feel like something is turning people away from me lol Is it my faith? That I don't drink?

Its confusing. I'm not even super religious or anything. Last few girls I had been seeing all just fizzled out after they learned about that stuff

Sigh...sorry, just need a place to vent. Maybe its not the case. Could just be a train of thought stemming from past experiences. lol a girl told me she didnt want to be with me cause i was asian (smack my face)



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 03:08AM

I've had my fair share of luck, met some lovely women, had some great relationships that grew nicely.Though, recently I feel like something is turning people away from me lol Is it my faith? That I don't drink?Its confusing. I'm not even super religious or anything. Last few girls I had been seeing all just fizzled out after they learned about that stuffSigh...sorry, just need a place to vent. Maybe its not the case. Could just be a train of thought stemming from past experiences. lol a girl told me she didnt want to be with me cause i was asian (smack my face)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.