"Inside" Games

Just got on Reddit and this is my first time posting :)

What I want to know is, what fun "inside joke/games/challenges" do you play with your spouse? My husband (29) and I (30) love to have fun and keep things exciting and I'm always looking for new ways to do so.

Recently a friend told me about a "foot-face" game she plays with her husband. Basically they keep a score on who can put their foot in the others face at random moments. Kinda goofy but fun. It had me curious also about what others do?

Would also love ideas for social gatherings! I heard another wife share that she and her husband try to pick an obscure phrase/word before events and the goal is to see who can use it most throughout the night. My DH is not an extrovert so it would be fun, when we have events we need to go to, to have some kind of game/challenge to help us stay connected and get him through the night.

I LOVE quirky fun things like this but my own creativity is lacking. Anyone willing to share?



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 01:48PM

Just got on Reddit and this is my first time posting :)What I want to know is, what fun "inside joke/games/challenges" do you play with your spouse? My husband (29) and I (30) love to have fun and keep things exciting and I'm always looking for new ways to do so.Recently a friend told me about a "foot-face" game she plays with her husband. Basically they keep a score on who can put their foot in the others face at random moments. Kinda goofy but fun. It had me curious also about what others do?Would also love ideas for social gatherings! I heard another wife share that she and her husband try to pick an obscure phrase/word before events and the goal is to see who can use it most throughout the night. My DH is not an extrovert so it would be fun, when we have events we need to go to, to have some kind of game/challenge to help us stay connected and get him through the night.I LOVE quirky fun things like this but my own creativity is lacking. Anyone willing to share?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.