I finally left the worst person of my life EVER !

Was dating this girl, everything was fine for a month, we had sex without a condom (she was on BC and always saw her take it) she took me to Disney world, had me in her instagram bio,snapchat everything the works ! She was on Bi polar and mood stabilizer medication (sometimes she would skip it) This girl used to live a poly lifestyle and changed to become monogamous for me.

Skip to month 2, she tells me via text she has HERPES 1 (she failed to disclose this to me in month 1 of dating ) and said

it is not a big deal as long as I don't kiss the sore ( I never kissed her mouth again) Everything is good for a few more weeks after in month 2, she takes me to Six Flags she tells me she quits her job and works from home now because everyone at the office hates her, she also tells me everyone from the City she is in atm hates her and wants to fight her, I asked her "why would anyone wanna fight u?" " Why do u have so many enemies?" I eventually meet her mom and whole family, so I am like oh pretty good right ? She then sends me a text in the second month that she is not moving away to another state and is staying just for me. A few weeks after she would always say how she wish she could move back witch is kind of F'Kd up but anyways.......

Month 3, She tells me shes taking this medication called Trioptol for mood disorder, I actually googled what it was and.............Get this...... SHE FAILS to disclouse to me that Triptol makes BC less effective by 40%, this ENTIRE time I was raw dogging her I was at 40% birth control........ she then said it was not a big deal......

Flash Forward this week and we come back from vacation, everything is good until we good home and she SCREAMs at me for texting her during game of thrones (like manic like) then she takes me off her instagram bio and said she wants to talk, I ended up telling her today I am done with everything and she is a piece of shit human being.



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 04:24AM

Was dating this girl, everything was fine for a month, we had sex without a condom (she was on BC and always saw her take it) she took me to Disney world, had me in her instagram bio,snapchat everything the works ! She was on Bi polar and mood stabilizer medication (sometimes she would skip it) This girl used to live a poly lifestyle and changed to become monogamous for me.​Skip to month 2, she tells me via text she has HERPES 1 (she failed to disclose this to me in month 1 of dating ) and saidit is not a big deal as long as I don't kiss the sore ( I never kissed her mouth again) Everything is good for a few more weeks after in month 2, she takes me to Six Flags she tells me she quits her job and works from home now because everyone at the office hates her, she also tells me everyone from the City she is in atm hates her and wants to fight her, I asked her "why would anyone wanna fight u?" " Why do u have so many enemies?" I eventually meet her mom and whole family, so I am like oh pretty good right ? She then sends me a text in the second month that she is not moving away to another state and is staying just for me. A few weeks after she would always say how she wish she could move back witch is kind of F'Kd up but anyways.......​Month 3, She tells me shes taking this medication called Trioptol for mood disorder, I actually googled what it was and.............Get this...... SHE FAILS to disclouse to me that Triptol makes BC less effective by 40%, this ENTIRE time I was raw dogging her I was at 40% birth control........ she then said it was not a big deal......​​Flash Forward this week and we come back from vacation, everything is good until we good home and she SCREAMs at me for texting her during game of thrones (like manic like) then she takes me off her instagram bio and said she wants to talk, I ended up telling her today I am done with everything and she is a piece of shit human being.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.