The First Date Nerves (need advice)

Basically, it's been four years since I've had a "date" date. I've had hangouts with girls solo but I wouldn't consider them dates, mostly friendly banter and enjoying social interactions.

However, I've been talking to this girl for about a month or two now and I finally had the testicles to ask her out after we hung out a week ago. That being said though, the hangout was great but I just felt like I wasn't being interesting enough and she only was taking pity on me and such, though I think that was nerves, insecurity and anxiety all at once. I'm also having trouble trying to pick out if she's actually interested or not.

First date I'm taking her to a grill that I recommended and she was interested in. Not sure about after that, will probably just wing it. How do I keep the atmosphere light enough without getting too overboard?

Willing to answer questions.



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 04:35AM

Basically, it's been four years since I've had a "date" date. I've had hangouts with girls solo but I wouldn't consider them dates, mostly friendly banter and enjoying social interactions.However, I've been talking to this girl for about a month or two now and I finally had the testicles to ask her out after we hung out a week ago. That being said though, the hangout was great but I just felt like I wasn't being interesting enough and she only was taking pity on me and such, though I think that was nerves, insecurity and anxiety all at once. I'm also having trouble trying to pick out if she's actually interested or not.First date I'm taking her to a grill that I recommended and she was interested in. Not sure about after that, will probably just wing it. How do I keep the atmosphere light enough without getting too overboard?Willing to answer questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.