/u/whitewitchloner on We need to be better at distinguishing between sexual attraction, desire, and arousal [Rant]

Right there with you! I enjoy seeing and talking to cute people but whenever somebody shows up and is mentioned to be hot, I just don't get it. Like objectively I can see how they would be considered hot or sexy, but it does absolutely nothing for me. And if my friend asks for my advice on her clothes before she goes to a party, I always disagree with everyone else because her "sexy" outfits just don't seem appealing to me at all. But cute boys/girls are great, even if the only desires I experience are to talk to them and spend time with them.





May 22, 2019 at 05:49AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.