How do I ask a someone out when there hasn’t been enough time for us to know each other, and seeing each other again is going to be a long shot if not scheduled?

Ok, so I’m 24 M Bi and he is 24 (assuming from vague Facebook info) M gay (I’m assuming but it’s a safe assumption)

We met in a professional setting (but everyone is just super chill), this is a contract job so once the objective is met everyone moves on. Hence why I say I might never see him again. We have only two more days that we will see each other on, so far we have talked only once (yikes I know, that’s going to be a long shot) but I already like him, he seems nice, sweet, and cute. I understand I might have caught feelings too quickly, but god dammit I wanna try asking someone out, I wanna put myself out there cause online dating sucks.

I feel differently, this is no longer sexual for me like it used to, I’m looking for a real partner this time and I felt something there. I don’t wanna come off too strong but I’m in a race with time, if I don’t ask him in person then it’s never gonna happen, cause he might forget me in the wave of humans we meet every day.

Here’s what I’m planning on doing, I’m gonna talk to him next time I see him. I’m gonna drag the conversation until I reveal enough things about me to give him a picture of who I am, I’m gonna then ask him for his Snapchat. On the last day, I’m gonna do the same thing but at the end ask him out, plain and simple.

Here’s where I need the help; what should I say/ask to start the conversation? What should I say to reveal myself? I know it’s too early to ask someone out but from what my time frame looks like do you think it’s even possible if I say “we never got to hangout, would you like to go out sometime?” Verbatim ?

Typing it now sounds stupid, but I’m doing something new and I want it to go right.



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 03:01AM

Ok, so I’m 24 M Bi and he is 24 (assuming from vague Facebook info) M gay (I’m assuming but it’s a safe assumption)We met in a professional setting (but everyone is just super chill), this is a contract job so once the objective is met everyone moves on. Hence why I say I might never see him again. We have only two more days that we will see each other on, so far we have talked only once (yikes I know, that’s going to be a long shot) but I already like him, he seems nice, sweet, and cute. I understand I might have caught feelings too quickly, but god dammit I wanna try asking someone out, I wanna put myself out there cause online dating sucks.I feel differently, this is no longer sexual for me like it used to, I’m looking for a real partner this time and I felt something there. I don’t wanna come off too strong but I’m in a race with time, if I don’t ask him in person then it’s never gonna happen, cause he might forget me in the wave of humans we meet every day.Here’s what I’m planning on doing, I’m gonna talk to him next time I see him. I’m gonna drag the conversation until I reveal enough things about me to give him a picture of who I am, I’m gonna then ask him for his Snapchat. On the last day, I’m gonna do the same thing but at the end ask him out, plain and simple.Here’s where I need the help; what should I say/ask to start the conversation? What should I say to reveal myself? I know it’s too early to ask someone out but from what my time frame looks like do you think it’s even possible if I say “we never got to hangout, would you like to go out sometime?” Verbatim ?Typing it now sounds stupid, but I’m doing something new and I want it to go right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.