I have a full life and so much to be grateful for, how do I stop obsessing about my lack of love life and just be happy?

I feel like whenever I start dating a guy and it doesn't lead to a relationship (usually because he keeps playing games), I can't stop thinking about finding a real relationship, but when I don't bother dating anyone, I'm fine. The problem with that approach is my chances of finding love will be much lower if I don't put myself out there and date new people once in a while. I just keep getting disappointed though!

For all the people who have been single for a long time, what's your strategy for being happy and present while searching for love? Do you write down all the benefits of being single and all the cons of being in a romantic relationship?😂 Does meditation help??

I even have a fun girls trip planned but I can't stop thinking about the guy who disappointed me and will probably have that nagging feeling of I'll never find love while on vacay!!

I want to hear your perspective! 😊



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 04:43PM

I feel like whenever I start dating a guy and it doesn't lead to a relationship (usually because he keeps playing games), I can't stop thinking about finding a real relationship, but when I don't bother dating anyone, I'm fine. The problem with that approach is my chances of finding love will be much lower if I don't put myself out there and date new people once in a while. I just keep getting disappointed though!For all the people who have been single for a long time, what's your strategy for being happy and present while searching for love? Do you write down all the benefits of being single and all the cons of being in a romantic relationship?😂 Does meditation help??I even have a fun girls trip planned but I can't stop thinking about the guy who disappointed me and will probably have that nagging feeling of I'll never find love while on vacay!!I want to hear your perspective! 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.