/u/lacavacado on The unique experience of being an asexual musician

I did go through with it, I see it kind of like acting. When an actor has to play the part of a super hero or a wizard they don't know what it feels like to fly or wield a magic wand but they'll use their imagination and experience to piece together the most appealing story they can with what they've got.

I try to listen to the way people talk about those things and come up with the best, closest thing I can. A lot of music can really give you a warm, cozy feeling and I think that's kind of what they were going for.





May 22, 2019 at 06:57AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.