4 months in and still no kiss( 40 f , 45 m ) :(

So as the title states , we're been "seeing" each other for almost 4 months . Hes always been kind and caring, remembers things that I have told him , text every day ( mostly me who starts the conversations , but hes usually fully engaged) , calls me almost ever night to tell me about his day , hugs me when we meet up and when he departs , walks shoulder to shoulder with me ( clear contact..lol , hey , I'll take it ) , opens up to me about very personal things , always pays for our dates ( not that I expect it and in fact , I try to pay most of the time ) , does gentlemen type things like opening the door , puts me up front when walking through a tight place with his hand on my lower back , reinforces what hes doing without being asked ( by way of photos or give names of people hes with * I will assume to let me know that theres no women, of which I appreciate ) .

But here I sit , I'm supper shy , but also I want to feel him , kiss him , hold his hand , cuddle with him ect. But because he hasn't made a move , I'm scared of rejection, or making things awkward ( if he thinks were just friends ) . I got the balls 2 months ago to text him that I would like to know basically what's going on ( I was chill yet to the point , or at least I thought I was lol ) , and I got , dont u think this should be something to do in person ( we live 30 mins away from each other and he works very long hours and always on call ) . So wonderful dates have come and gone, and still he hasn't opened the topic??? So 3 weeks ago , I thought I was being sly and and the end of the date I mentioned playfully that " hey , u know we still haven't had that conversation yet and I've been a good girl with no pressure, hint hint hint" !!!

He just smiled and said I know and much appreciated, smiled hugged me a big hug , hung around a little longer in his truck before leaving smiling at me and then left .

Still nothing was brought up to this day ( even though we have plans for more dinners ) .

So what gives ????

I would consider myself to be attractive, well put together, intelligent, interested, interesting, ( toned down ) flirty ( again because ... shy and such )

Could it be when we first met I casually mentioned that I'd like to get to know someone before jumping in ( ie I dont sleep around , nor want that ) ??? Mabye he feels he wants to respect my wishes ? Or feels friendzoned? Or worse not interested in me like that ?

What do u guys think ? I'm going out of my gourd trying to be patient but yet give singles I'm interested in more .

So ...

A ) what do u think is going on inside of his head ?

B) what's my next move ?

C) MALE INPUT GREATLY APPRECIATED :)

I will apologize now for rambling on , and am looking forward to your opinions , thank u all in advance !



Submitted May 21, 2019 at 10:03PM

So as the title states , we're been "seeing" each other for almost 4 months . Hes always been kind and caring, remembers things that I have told him , text every day ( mostly me who starts the conversations , but hes usually fully engaged) , calls me almost ever night to tell me about his day , hugs me when we meet up and when he departs , walks shoulder to shoulder with me ( clear contact..lol , hey , I'll take it ) , opens up to me about very personal things , always pays for our dates ( not that I expect it and in fact , I try to pay most of the time ) , does gentlemen type things like opening the door , puts me up front when walking through a tight place with his hand on my lower back , reinforces what hes doing without being asked ( by way of photos or give names of people hes with * I will assume to let me know that theres no women, of which I appreciate ) .But here I sit , I'm supper shy , but also I want to feel him , kiss him , hold his hand , cuddle with him ect. But because he hasn't made a move , I'm scared of rejection, or making things awkward ( if he thinks were just friends ) . I got the balls 2 months ago to text him that I would like to know basically what's going on ( I was chill yet to the point , or at least I thought I was lol ) , and I got , dont u think this should be something to do in person ( we live 30 mins away from each other and he works very long hours and always on call ) . So wonderful dates have come and gone, and still he hasn't opened the topic??? So 3 weeks ago , I thought I was being sly and and the end of the date I mentioned playfully that " hey , u know we still haven't had that conversation yet and I've been a good girl with no pressure, hint hint hint" !!!He just smiled and said I know and much appreciated, smiled hugged me a big hug , hung around a little longer in his truck before leaving smiling at me and then left .Still nothing was brought up to this day ( even though we have plans for more dinners ) .So what gives ????I would consider myself to be attractive, well put together, intelligent, interested, interesting, ( toned down ) flirty ( again because ... shy and such )Could it be when we first met I casually mentioned that I'd like to get to know someone before jumping in ( ie I dont sleep around , nor want that ) ??? Mabye he feels he wants to respect my wishes ? Or feels friendzoned? Or worse not interested in me like that ?What do u guys think ? I'm going out of my gourd trying to be patient but yet give singles I'm interested in more .So ...A ) what do u think is going on inside of his head ?B) what's my next move ?C) MALE INPUT GREATLY APPRECIATED :)I will apologize now for rambling on , and am looking forward to your opinions , thank u all in advance !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.