Beyond ghosted

I'm gunna keep it short and sweet,

Recently I was talking to a gorgeous girl for a wile she was real sweet real fair we've been talking for a wile so for the first date I suggested we hit the fair, it was a couple towns over so I suggested we take her car because it was more economical and I'd cover everything, it was a plan.

The night came I was excited feeling good she was beautiful we chilled for a bit I had a beer and a blunt we had a good chat it was allgood and we bounced, she drove like a bat out of hell in the sticks scaring the shizz outta me other then that things were good till her phone started blowing up and it was about the time we got to the gas station the car was on E, she stopped at the pump and I asked what happened she stated that her ex was bothering her as she put the phone down she looked me in the eye and told me everything was fine all that is beneath her lets have a good time and smiled, okay I'll go pay for the gas I said, I got out the car, paid for the gas and walked out.. GONE! ..she was gone!!
I took a beep breath as my heart sunk into my stomach and made a call to get back home.

ohwell c'est la vie I suppose?



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 05:20AM

I'm gunna keep it short and sweet,Recently I was talking to a gorgeous girl for a wile she was real sweet real fair we've been talking for a wile so for the first date I suggested we hit the fair, it was a couple towns over so I suggested we take her car because it was more economical and I'd cover everything, it was a plan.The night came I was excited feeling good she was beautiful we chilled for a bit I had a beer and a blunt we had a good chat it was allgood and we bounced, she drove like a bat out of hell in the sticks scaring the shizz outta me other then that things were good till her phone started blowing up and it was about the time we got to the gas station the car was on E, she stopped at the pump and I asked what happened she stated that her ex was bothering her as she put the phone down she looked me in the eye and told me everything was fine all that is beneath her lets have a good time and smiled, okay I'll go pay for the gas I said, I got out the car, paid for the gas and walked out.. GONE! ..she was gone!!I took a beep breath as my heart sunk into my stomach and made a call to get back home.ohwell c'est la vie I suppose?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.