Where are you supposed to get dates anyways?

Online doesn't work and the bars have girls who smoke...How is one supposed to find love these days?

Edit: So I used to go to the bars and I definitely ran into attractive women but they tended to be smokers and so I stopped talking to them. I got tired of disappointment so I focused on work and school so I stopped going out and used online dating but that too has left me disappointed. Idk what to do now.



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 10:58PM

Online doesn't work and the bars have girls who smoke...How is one supposed to find love these days?​Edit: So I used to go to the bars and I definitely ran into attractive women but they tended to be smokers and so I stopped talking to them. I got tired of disappointment so I focused on work and school so I stopped going out and used online dating but that too has left me disappointed. Idk what to do now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.