/u/daffodil1995 on Is this just an ace thing?

I think 2 different types of attraction can come into play when people use the word “hot” to describe someone. With sexual attraction, when someone says someone else is “hot” then I think they mean they’d like to have sex with them. Maybe only hypothetically, but the sexual attraction is there. (I’m ace, so I can’t relate to or really understand this sentiment, either. Someone please correct me if I got this wrong.)

The second type of attraction is aesthetic attraction. To me, this means that someone is pleasing to the eyes and objectively attractive. I think plenty of people are “hot” in this way, but I have no desire to sleep with them (even hypothetically). But I do think they’re nice to look at and can understand why allo people would want to sleep with them.





May 05, 2019 at 07:12AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.