Dating App Noob

Hi I was wondering if it's normal for someone to ask you for your number right away?

I guess I thought the 'protocol' is, to meet the guy in person first - to try and make sure he's not a psychopath stalker - that once he has your number, he'll be able to hack through everything and keep an eye on you forever.

Lols I know I sound ridicks. I clearly am a noob in both dating using an app, and just dating in general -_-



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 07:05PM

Hi I was wondering if it's normal for someone to ask you for your number right away?I guess I thought the 'protocol' is, to meet the guy in person first - to try and make sure he's not a psychopath stalker - that once he has your number, he'll be able to hack through everything and keep an eye on you forever.​Lols I know I sound ridicks. I clearly am a noob in both dating using an app, and just dating in general -_-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.