Does love ever come back?

My ex broke up with me after 7 months. We were good friends before that and actually dated when we met 2 years ago, but I broke it off. She was head over heels for me and it hurt her a lot

I stopped liking her back then, even disliked her for a while but we reconnected last summer and I fell in love. I voiced this and she told me she had moved on and only saw me as a friend. Said she had 0 feelings for me, and was seeing someone else now

But, a month later, after her and that guy fizzled out, she confessed her love for me and we started our relationship. She broke up a month ago bc she feels she fell out of love, or her love got “worn out”

As well, she still flirts with me/kisses my face and accidentally said she loves me (said it was out of habit). Also has said how it’s so hard not to kiss me on the lips bc it’ll mean we’re back together.

The same was I fell out with her, then fell back in love with her, is it possibly for her to do the same? Nothing is set in stone, imo



Submitted May 05, 2019 at 12:07AM

My ex broke up with me after 7 months. We were good friends before that and actually dated when we met 2 years ago, but I broke it off. She was head over heels for me and it hurt her a lotI stopped liking her back then, even disliked her for a while but we reconnected last summer and I fell in love. I voiced this and she told me she had moved on and only saw me as a friend. Said she had 0 feelings for me, and was seeing someone else nowBut, a month later, after her and that guy fizzled out, she confessed her love for me and we started our relationship. She broke up a month ago bc she feels she fell out of love, or her love got “worn out”As well, she still flirts with me/kisses my face and accidentally said she loves me (said it was out of habit). Also has said how it’s so hard not to kiss me on the lips bc it’ll mean we’re back together.The same was I fell out with her, then fell back in love with her, is it possibly for her to do the same? Nothing is set in stone, imo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.