Aight cool... What's a genuine way to meet girls that isn't bars, clubs or online dating?

Hi all.

I'm genuinely asking this because I'm not quite sure anymore how people get into relationships and meet potential dates.

Bars and clubs are a complete no-no for me. Have had a few drunk kisses on the lips but generally alcohol renders me completely incompetent with women, and even if I get a number they tend to ghost after a few days.

Online dating is a complete no-no. Tried Tinder, Bumble, POF and OkC and never got a single response or match. Tried upgrading to Tinder Gold to find that the amount of people who had liked me was a literal zero. I was using them all for around 9 months and by the end of it my self esteem was critically low so deleted for the sake of my own sanity.

Meeting women at work is a no-no for the simple reason that my profession is almost entirely male-dominated, so that route is blocked.

I know the common answer is ''meet them at hobbies''. But my hobby is the gym, and the general consensus seems to be that creepy to approach someone in the gym.

So how else am I supposed to find someone. Do I talk to them in train stations or on the bus or in the supermarket isles? How do I do this without coming across as creepy?

Dating sucks. Being single sucks.

Kind note: If you're reading this and plan to answer ''stop looking for it'' please save your energy. Thanks.



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 07:29PM

Hi all.I'm genuinely asking this because I'm not quite sure anymore how people get into relationships and meet potential dates.Bars and clubs are a complete no-no for me. Have had a few drunk kisses on the lips but generally alcohol renders me completely incompetent with women, and even if I get a number they tend to ghost after a few days.Online dating is a complete no-no. Tried Tinder, Bumble, POF and OkC and never got a single response or match. Tried upgrading to Tinder Gold to find that the amount of people who had liked me was a literal zero. I was using them all for around 9 months and by the end of it my self esteem was critically low so deleted for the sake of my own sanity.Meeting women at work is a no-no for the simple reason that my profession is almost entirely male-dominated, so that route is blocked.I know the common answer is ''meet them at hobbies''. But my hobby is the gym, and the general consensus seems to be that creepy to approach someone in the gym.So how else am I supposed to find someone. Do I talk to them in train stations or on the bus or in the supermarket isles? How do I do this without coming across as creepy?Dating sucks. Being single sucks.Kind note: If you're reading this and plan to answer ''stop looking for it'' please save your energy. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.