Went on a few dates with a girl (both early 20’s) and suddenly her texting habits essentially stopped. Is she just not into me anymore?

I’ve been on a few very short dates with a wonderful girl who I really like. The first 2 or 3 I’d text her right after the date and we’d spend the next day or 2 setting up another, responding every few hours at most, and she seemed as enthusiastic as I was.

Then suddenly after a date she didn’t respond for a few days. She apologized, acted kind of interested in seeing eachother again, then proceeded to go another few days with no response. I figured she just wasn’t into me anymore.

Then she randomly asks to get food the day of, and I of course say yes. She seemed a little down, but otherwise the same as the first few dates. She paid the bill in full. I gave her a probably terrible kiss (a first for us) and we parted ways. She said to text her when I got home.

I texted, thanked her and brought up another date idea we briefly talked about in person and no response now for another 2 days and ongoing. Is she just not that into me, or should I be patient and give her space?

Normally I’d be fine waiting a few days between, but it’s her sudden change in attitude that has me confused. If I see her person again, is it something I should bring up? Obviously not in the “why dont you respond” way but more in the “are we dating” kind of way to just figure out how she feels.

I really like this girl, I don’t want to fuck it up, but the no responses for days at a time really bums me out at times. Especially considered we never really talked over text, it was just keeping in touch until the next time we saw eachother, which was purposefully low effort and not overwhelming. What should I do?



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 09:17PM

I’ve been on a few very short dates with a wonderful girl who I really like. The first 2 or 3 I’d text her right after the date and we’d spend the next day or 2 setting up another, responding every few hours at most, and she seemed as enthusiastic as I was.Then suddenly after a date she didn’t respond for a few days. She apologized, acted kind of interested in seeing eachother again, then proceeded to go another few days with no response. I figured she just wasn’t into me anymore.Then she randomly asks to get food the day of, and I of course say yes. She seemed a little down, but otherwise the same as the first few dates. She paid the bill in full. I gave her a probably terrible kiss (a first for us) and we parted ways. She said to text her when I got home.I texted, thanked her and brought up another date idea we briefly talked about in person and no response now for another 2 days and ongoing. Is she just not that into me, or should I be patient and give her space?Normally I’d be fine waiting a few days between, but it’s her sudden change in attitude that has me confused. If I see her person again, is it something I should bring up? Obviously not in the “why dont you respond” way but more in the “are we dating” kind of way to just figure out how she feels.I really like this girl, I don’t want to fuck it up, but the no responses for days at a time really bums me out at times. Especially considered we never really talked over text, it was just keeping in touch until the next time we saw eachother, which was purposefully low effort and not overwhelming. What should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.