I'm fat and ugly, but at least I'm tall, which is nice.

So I'm fat (losing weight though, I run twice a week), I'm not that good looking, maybe in a 5,5 to a 6,5 range, and I've never had a steady relationship. I can get dates, and get second dates (and usually if there's a second I can also get a third) but then after the third date it just ends... They just don't feel anything for me.

Anyone got any tips on what I should do to improve my chances?



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 06:50PM

So I'm fat (losing weight though, I run twice a week), I'm not that good looking, maybe in a 5,5 to a 6,5 range, and I've never had a steady relationship. I can get dates, and get second dates (and usually if there's a second I can also get a third) but then after the third date it just ends... They just don't feel anything for me.Anyone got any tips on what I should do to improve my chances?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.