/u/o0Rh0mbus0o on Allos: aSeXuALs dOn’t FaCE dIScriMiNaTIoN. Also Allos:

As a super non-ace person, the best metaphor that I’ve used for a half-decent explanation was thirst.
If I see a “cup of water” (sexy person/image etc) I become thirsty, and then I want to have a drink (sex/masturbate etc). I also might get hungry (romantic/sensual) and want to eat, but aces just don’t get the thirsty part.

I don’t know if I’ve just done a shit explanation so please let me know if I’ve said something insensitive or stupid.





May 05, 2019 at 07:12AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.