/u/Aphthite on What is the funniest/dumbest thing someone answered when you told them about asexuality?

Oof. Ironically, that is kinda how I explained asexuality to one guy, who’s straight as can be. It went something like, ‘You know how you feel about guys in regard to sexual attraction? Just apply that to all of the above and there ya go.’ (I didn’t explain it being a spectrum to him, since he confused at the basic concept and I figured that’d be a little much for the time being.)





May 05, 2019 at 06:22AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.