/u/SoulOfaLiar on Anyone else?

I had my first lewd dream when I was nine, and then proceeded to attempt at finding lewd things on the internet. Eventually I found that I was disgusted by what these feelings(which I now have identified to be my libido) were making me do and decided that such things were beneath me, and stopped. My libido would have a run at making me look up lewd things for a few minutes now and again, and for those times I was ashamed of myself for my failure to resist. Eventually, though, such events grew few and far between, and now, nonexistent. I've read through this message a few times and feel it should be obvious what caused the feelings which linger around me today, but it's yet to spring out at me. Make of this what you will.





May 05, 2019 at 06:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.