Is this a low key way of telling me to put forth more effort?

I’m 23F I met a 29M. We still have yet to go on an official date yet unfortunately but should be getting together finally next week.

We talk a lot. Texts, phone calls, snapchats, FaceTime. I think we talk an adequate amount, to some we probably talk too much.

If I know he’s out with his friends or at work, I don’t blow up his phone. I don’t need to.

The past couple of phone calls he told me he’s okay with me calling him whenever I feel like it even if he’s out with friends or right when he’s done work. He said he’s fine with me double or even triple texting him.

I explained to him that I’m not the kind of girl who needs constant reassurance or attention. Nor do I need to know what he’s doing constantly, I’m fine that he’s out with friends at a bar or whatever he’s doing. The only time I’d do this is if he gave me a reason to be up his ass checking in constantly.

This isn’t the first time we’ve had this conversation.. is this his way of telling me to put in more effort when it comes to texts/phone calls?



Submitted May 05, 2019 at 01:46AM

I’m 23F I met a 29M. We still have yet to go on an official date yet unfortunately but should be getting together finally next week.We talk a lot. Texts, phone calls, snapchats, FaceTime. I think we talk an adequate amount, to some we probably talk too much.If I know he’s out with his friends or at work, I don’t blow up his phone. I don’t need to.The past couple of phone calls he told me he’s okay with me calling him whenever I feel like it even if he’s out with friends or right when he’s done work. He said he’s fine with me double or even triple texting him.I explained to him that I’m not the kind of girl who needs constant reassurance or attention. Nor do I need to know what he’s doing constantly, I’m fine that he’s out with friends at a bar or whatever he’s doing. The only time I’d do this is if he gave me a reason to be up his ass checking in constantly.This isn’t the first time we’ve had this conversation.. is this his way of telling me to put in more effort when it comes to texts/phone calls?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.