/u/SoupOrFishAll on Allos: aSeXuALs dOn’t FaCE dIScriMiNaTIoN. Also Allos:

If you are looking for advice I'm not the one to turn to, but I can share what I'm experiencing right now. I'm a 21 year old male who'd been convinced of my heterosexuality basically my whole life. I've never had sex, although I have had opportunities and always turned it down claiming "I wasn't interested in the person." Basically, about two weeks ago I started reading deeply about asexuality and got kinda freaked out about how relatable it is. I never think about sex during the day. I find people attractive and want to spend time/get to know them but I never get sexual fantasies about them. Based on what I've read I think I am a heteroromantic asexual?

Now that the dust has settled, I'm back to questioning it all. I masturbate (although I don't particularly enjoy it. It is mostly out of necessity). This definitely throws a curve ball into defining myself. I also have no sexual experiences to draw from. So I have no convincing evidence for or against sexuality. I've considered that it could just be a product of social anxiety and depression, but honestly idk.

But that is me and my current situation. I'd love to hear more about you because maybe it can help me figure things out.





May 05, 2019 at 06:57AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.