/u/likethreeolives on Do your family knows about your sexuality?

Only my two best friends know. I tried dating again recently and after it didn’t work out, I mentioned to my mom and sister separately that I didn’t want to be kissing guys or being physical at all, without using the term “asexuality”. My sister said I probably haven’t met the right guy yet, which hurt just a tad but she means well; also, I’m still questioning where I fall on the ace scale and I haven’t had much dating experience at all, so there is a chance I’m demi. My mom just said there’s no rush and no need to worry if I’m still not ready to date.

My brother actually knows about the concept of asexuality but I don’t know if he suspects anything or even cares. He is on Reddit, though, and he knows my username thingy and if he ever decides to read my comments then I guess he’ll find out, which is cool with me. (Hi bro!) So currently no one knows, but I don’t think they’ll really care too much if at all, which is good. I love them all the same.





May 14, 2019 at 06:40AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.