Do i stand a chance?

For some reason i never really cared about dating up until a few months ago - and I found that I don’t seem to meet the requirements? I’m a guy btw

I’m not tall - I’m 5’6 I’m not rich - I’m 17 so how could I be? I don’t have a good social status - I only have a few friends and I don’t have many followers on social media ( idc about that stuff ) I’m not muscular - I’m a skinny dude and I don’t work out because I don’t have the time/space to do so I don’t have short hair - I have long hair, which apparently, is not masculine I’m not confident around others - I’m introverted ( social anxiety, maybe at least I seem mysterious? )

However, I have a good self-esteem, great personality, and I’m handsome.

I feel like I don’t stand a chance though, all the other guys somehow seem better. Taller, stronger, more experienced, they have their shit together and are healthy. Literally, I feel like everyone is better than me.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it instead of living and I didn’t really want to post this, but I don’t know who I can talk about this stuff. I don’t feel like talking about dating with my parents, and my friends have it easier than me so of course, they say its easy to get girls.

r/dating, give me a pep talk pls



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 02:05AM

For some reason i never really cared about dating up until a few months ago - and I found that I don’t seem to meet the requirements? I’m a guy btwI’m not tall - I’m 5’6 I’m not rich - I’m 17 so how could I be? I don’t have a good social status - I only have a few friends and I don’t have many followers on social media ( idc about that stuff ) I’m not muscular - I’m a skinny dude and I don’t work out because I don’t have the time/space to do so I don’t have short hair - I have long hair, which apparently, is not masculine I’m not confident around others - I’m introverted ( social anxiety, maybe at least I seem mysterious? )However, I have a good self-esteem, great personality, and I’m handsome.I feel like I don’t stand a chance though, all the other guys somehow seem better. Taller, stronger, more experienced, they have their shit together and are healthy. Literally, I feel like everyone is better than me.Maybe I’m reading too much into it instead of living and I didn’t really want to post this, but I don’t know who I can talk about this stuff. I don’t feel like talking about dating with my parents, and my friends have it easier than me so of course, they say its easy to get girls.r/dating, give me a pep talk pls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.