I HATE being Single

M23. I'm having family issues and never really had friends growing up (now I have a few friends and many acquaintances but I am usually a lower priority friend). As everyone couples up, they have less time for their friends doubly isolating single people.

It's been a year since I finished undergrad. Where I went, every female and essentially every male who wants a relationship has one by the time they graduate.

Worse, I'm having family issues and I therefore have no partner - no one for true unconditional love. Even worse, I met a woman at my undergrad who everything I ever wanted in a partner. We got along well. But she just didn't feel the same way and rejected me. I've never before or since found anyone like her.

I'm successful (in law school, did undergrad at top tier university), moral, intelligent, ambitious, caring, kind, and good with kids. Yet I am somehow unable to find love. I have also never been kissed or on a date and have been hugged by a non-relative female less than 10 times my entire life.



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 02:03AM

M23. I'm having family issues and never really had friends growing up (now I have a few friends and many acquaintances but I am usually a lower priority friend). As everyone couples up, they have less time for their friends doubly isolating single people.It's been a year since I finished undergrad. Where I went, every female and essentially every male who wants a relationship has one by the time they graduate.Worse, I'm having family issues and I therefore have no partner - no one for true unconditional love. Even worse, I met a woman at my undergrad who everything I ever wanted in a partner. We got along well. But she just didn't feel the same way and rejected me. I've never before or since found anyone like her.I'm successful (in law school, did undergrad at top tier university), moral, intelligent, ambitious, caring, kind, and good with kids. Yet I am somehow unable to find love. I have also never been kissed or on a date and have been hugged by a non-relative female less than 10 times my entire life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.