[21M] Incapable

I'm still in college, will graduate on the next two months. Hopefully.

I have a girlfriend, also in college and graduating as well. We go to different universities but we meet every now and then to spend time with each other even in the most simple way. We're okay. However, I've been feeling down lately because I can't give her good things, can't offer her good foods, and can't bring her to good places. I always try to look for these things in a way I can afford but I just can't find any.

I feel like she deserves more, she's such a lovely woman. I want to give her the good things even though she's not asking and saying she's contented with what we have and what we do.

I want to work already so that I can date her properly because she deserves it. Though I'm putting my best and purest effort (I think) in doing things for her, being financially incapable is really difficult. It's making me anxious that she might leave me for another guy.

Please tell me how can I make our relationship exciting without spending too much.



Submitted May 14, 2019 at 02:08AM

I'm still in college, will graduate on the next two months. Hopefully.I have a girlfriend, also in college and graduating as well. We go to different universities but we meet every now and then to spend time with each other even in the most simple way. We're okay. However, I've been feeling down lately because I can't give her good things, can't offer her good foods, and can't bring her to good places. I always try to look for these things in a way I can afford but I just can't find any.I feel like she deserves more, she's such a lovely woman. I want to give her the good things even though she's not asking and saying she's contented with what we have and what we do.I want to work already so that I can date her properly because she deserves it. Though I'm putting my best and purest effort (I think) in doing things for her, being financially incapable is really difficult. It's making me anxious that she might leave me for another guy.Please tell me how can I make our relationship exciting without spending too much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.