I don't know what do to

hello,

I'm single since 2 years and I have only relationship so far. I am 32. I am trying to get into a relationship using tinder, other dating apps. I dont really get many matches. I had two last month, but they unmatched me as soon as I wrote something.

The whole thing is fucking wearing me down. Having depression in the first place doesn't help much here. I am not sure, if I am too ugly or too boring to get any matches. I don't really know what I can try anymore.

Well, I know, I could try to approach girls in real life, but the Problem is I don't know how you do this. I've kinda lost all hope and guess I'll just die alone some day. I also don't have many interests, that can be done with other people..

Has any one been in this situation and got out of it? How? Any tips?

thanks.



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 08:28PM

hello,I'm single since 2 years and I have only relationship so far. I am 32. I am trying to get into a relationship using tinder, other dating apps. I dont really get many matches. I had two last month, but they unmatched me as soon as I wrote something.The whole thing is fucking wearing me down. Having depression in the first place doesn't help much here. I am not sure, if I am too ugly or too boring to get any matches. I don't really know what I can try anymore.Well, I know, I could try to approach girls in real life, but the Problem is I don't know how you do this. I've kinda lost all hope and guess I'll just die alone some day. I also don't have many interests, that can be done with other people..Has any one been in this situation and got out of it? How? Any tips?thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.