First date idea

Have my first date with this gorgeous girl tomorrow stuck between a few options:

Option 1: Just walk around the park and go to a nice spot to view the skyline, and head to a hole in the wall burger joint after.

Option 2: Ruled out

Option 3: She’s been wanting to learn to drive a stick shift. So just take her to a parking lot and just let her try it and have fun and get some food as well.

All simple and modest done spending big bucks for a first date.



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 11:01PM

Have my first date with this gorgeous girl tomorrow stuck between a few options:Option 1: Just walk around the park and go to a nice spot to view the skyline, and head to a hole in the wall burger joint after.Option 2: Ruled outOption 3: She’s been wanting to learn to drive a stick shift. So just take her to a parking lot and just let her try it and have fun and get some food as well.All simple and modest done spending big bucks for a first date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.