My sweetheart, Zachary

I just found this subreddit after doing a search for people who feel like I do, because I can't ever stop thinking about you when you're not near me, and I never want to be away from you.

My heart is so full of admiration and love for you, I am so very happy you've come into my life, I feel like everything has just come into place since we met, I have no concerns or worries, just a deep appreciation for what we have.

I still get lost for words sometimes when you look at me. Your beautiful dark hazel eyes make me freeze up, and my heart seems to stop. I love the way you speak, the way you laugh, your dark brown hair, your short beard that frames your gorgeous face and your sexy, perfect body. I love that you can express how you feel and what you believe and you're not afraid to voice it. I love that you can be yourself around me and I can do the same.

You're so smart and talented and you're good at everything you do. I am the luckiest girl in the world, I am still in awe that I get to call myself your girlfriend and I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the world.

Thank you for coming into my life cutie, it'll be one year in August and I couldn't be happier. You are amazing, and I hope that I can continue to share my love for you, and receive yours throughout our life together.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

- Tasha



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 09:04PM

I just found this subreddit after doing a search for people who feel like I do, because I can't ever stop thinking about you when you're not near me, and I never want to be away from you.My heart is so full of admiration and love for you, I am so very happy you've come into my life, I feel like everything has just come into place since we met, I have no concerns or worries, just a deep appreciation for what we have.I still get lost for words sometimes when you look at me. Your beautiful dark hazel eyes make me freeze up, and my heart seems to stop. I love the way you speak, the way you laugh, your dark brown hair, your short beard that frames your gorgeous face and your sexy, perfect body. I love that you can express how you feel and what you believe and you're not afraid to voice it. I love that you can be yourself around me and I can do the same.You're so smart and talented and you're good at everything you do. I am the luckiest girl in the world, I am still in awe that I get to call myself your girlfriend and I wouldn't trade what we have for anything in the world.Thank you for coming into my life cutie, it'll be one year in August and I couldn't be happier. You are amazing, and I hope that I can continue to share my love for you, and receive yours throughout our life together.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.- Tasha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.