Be cautious ladies and gentlemen.

I recently (Friday night) met a cute female at a bar. We talked for a while, exchanged phone numbers and I went home and called it a night.

Proceeded to hear from her the next day (unexpected, drunken night at a bar doesnt usually work out) and we decide to hang out. All is great. Learned that she seems to have her life together, drives a nice little range rover, makes her own money.

Saturday went well and she proceeded to ask me to hang out with a couple of her friends at one of the more expensive places in my area. It's right on the beach. I wasn't hungry but decided to go hang out with her and meet some friends.

She ordered a double margarita (34 dollars) and steak and shrimp (38 dollars) while I just drink my water.

We get a bill and she starts freaking out about how she doesn't have money to pay for it when I handed her the check. I didnt eat. She invited me. There was never a thought in my mind about her wanting me to pay for her stuff. I dont mind paying for a date. But not when I'm not eating, and I was invited to hang out.

So, be cautious. Dont let some one take advantage of you like you're their personal ATM. You'll find some one that isnt about what you buy them. They will look for the comfort and commitment.



Submitted May 13, 2019 at 08:29PM

I recently (Friday night) met a cute female at a bar. We talked for a while, exchanged phone numbers and I went home and called it a night.Proceeded to hear from her the next day (unexpected, drunken night at a bar doesnt usually work out) and we decide to hang out. All is great. Learned that she seems to have her life together, drives a nice little range rover, makes her own money.Saturday went well and she proceeded to ask me to hang out with a couple of her friends at one of the more expensive places in my area. It's right on the beach. I wasn't hungry but decided to go hang out with her and meet some friends.She ordered a double margarita (34 dollars) and steak and shrimp (38 dollars) while I just drink my water.We get a bill and she starts freaking out about how she doesn't have money to pay for it when I handed her the check. I didnt eat. She invited me. There was never a thought in my mind about her wanting me to pay for her stuff. I dont mind paying for a date. But not when I'm not eating, and I was invited to hang out.So, be cautious. Dont let some one take advantage of you like you're their personal ATM. You'll find some one that isnt about what you buy them. They will look for the comfort and commitment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.