/u/cloud_dreamer78 on I'm really glad I'm ace

I know how you feel when you talk about it being a relief, when I finally accepted being ace it felt great to no longer have to force myself to find or feel that attraction because I realize that I'm never going to. I conflated aesthetic & sexual attraction for so long that when I found out there was a difference, & more importantly a difference that resonated with me, I was shocked & backed far away. But I've moved past that & lifes better than ever





May 14, 2019 at 06:12AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.