/u/XXmilleniumXX on I don't want to be alone forever

This time 8 months. It's challenging to answer whether therapy has been responsible for the improvement of my autism-related issues or whether it's personal growth over time; I was improving before I was in therapy.

My friends help me out with social situations and we talk about things like this sometimes. It just seems like they're busy and going places in their lives that I'm not, although that's a rather complicated situation I'll refrain from getting into.





May 01, 2019 at 06:22AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.