I think I’m falling (in love)

Hey everyone I’m gonna just rant a little about my situation

I’ve met this girls about 2 months ago at work and we just started hanging out about a month ago movies dinners cuddle time and everything, I’ve been in relationship before and I’ve never been really emotionally attached to any of my partners

This girls has me nuts I can feel all my emotions I’m feeling anxiety butterflies jealousy and all it’s different for me because I’m not that kind of person to be emotionally involved

I see her at work at I’m constantly nervous even though we have spent time together and slept together it’s like she’s my weakness

I wanna be so sweet to her all the time but I know it’s early and I really think she is the one I’ve never said before but it’s my true feeling she text me good mornings she’s bought me lunch invited me to a wedding and I think this more than crush

I look at her like she’s my queen I feel love back but I don’t wanna be to forward and lose everything but I know she feels the same way idk what do



Submitted May 01, 2019 at 06:16AM

Hey everyone I’m gonna just rant a little about my situationI’ve met this girls about 2 months ago at work and we just started hanging out about a month ago movies dinners cuddle time and everything, I’ve been in relationship before and I’ve never been really emotionally attached to any of my partnersThis girls has me nuts I can feel all my emotions I’m feeling anxiety butterflies jealousy and all it’s different for me because I’m not that kind of person to be emotionally involvedI see her at work at I’m constantly nervous even though we have spent time together and slept together it’s like she’s my weaknessI wanna be so sweet to her all the time but I know it’s early and I really think she is the one I’ve never said before but it’s my true feeling she text me good mornings she’s bought me lunch invited me to a wedding and I think this more than crushI look at her like she’s my queen I feel love back but I don’t wanna be to forward and lose everything but I know she feels the same way idk what do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.