For those who were rebounding after the end of the LTR

Did you ever meet someone you felt strongly about but couldn't commit to? What happened?

Also once your head cleared up later did you ever feel compelled to reach out to them again to see if it could work?

Personally, I have never felt compelled to reach out to anyone I rebounded with. But I also don't feel like I've met anyone when I was rebounding that gave me tingly feels.



Submitted May 01, 2019 at 02:56AM

Did you ever meet someone you felt strongly about but couldn't commit to? What happened?Also once your head cleared up later did you ever feel compelled to reach out to them again to see if it could work?Personally, I have never felt compelled to reach out to anyone I rebounded with. But I also don't feel like I've met anyone when I was rebounding that gave me tingly feels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.