i just want to get this off my chest

i dont know what to do im just so lost

ive never felt the way i feel about you for anyone else i would do anything for you. i feel like for the first time im in love.

but its not going to work. we used to talk a lot and you knew how i felt about you but we didnt want the same thing. you just wanted to stay friends.

i would love to be your friend than be nothing to you, but whenever i saw or talked to you i was just reminded of all the things i absolutely love about you.

ive been trying to get over you for months because i know nothing will happen but i cant.

now its been over 3 weeks since ive talked to you. i thought you not being in my life would help me get over you but here i am lying in my bed at night just thinking about you and how much i still wish we could work.

i decided to message you because you just make me so much happier and i wanted to check up on you but you just brushed it off as if i was a stranger. i know your not really bothered about me and its not your fault youre not interested in me, you cant help the way you feel about someone.

but likewise i cant help the way i feel about you and i want to forget and move on but i just cant. every moment with you made me so happy even if it wasnt anything special. i dont know when or if i will move on but i dont think i will ever feel what i feel for you for anybody else



Submitted April 30, 2019 at 11:15PM

i dont know what to do im just so lostive never felt the way i feel about you for anyone else i would do anything for you. i feel like for the first time im in love.but its not going to work. we used to talk a lot and you knew how i felt about you but we didnt want the same thing. you just wanted to stay friends.i would love to be your friend than be nothing to you, but whenever i saw or talked to you i was just reminded of all the things i absolutely love about you.ive been trying to get over you for months because i know nothing will happen but i cant.now its been over 3 weeks since ive talked to you. i thought you not being in my life would help me get over you but here i am lying in my bed at night just thinking about you and how much i still wish we could work.i decided to message you because you just make me so much happier and i wanted to check up on you but you just brushed it off as if i was a stranger. i know your not really bothered about me and its not your fault youre not interested in me, you cant help the way you feel about someone.but likewise i cant help the way i feel about you and i want to forget and move on but i just cant. every moment with you made me so happy even if it wasnt anything special. i dont know when or if i will move on but i dont think i will ever feel what i feel for you for anybody else

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.