A guy gave me his number, and I'm not sure what to write

Normally I'd start off a conversation with a little banter about whatever we'd spoken about or something like this, but i actually haven't spoken to this guy.

I was working and had seen a guy that i thought was pretty hot, and noticed him smiling at me.

Later his colleague came up to me to ask me if i was single and said would it be ok if she gave me a card with his number. ( which at first I was thinking, dude do it yourself, but actually I was working and wouldn't have been able to stop and talk and it would have been a little bit awkward given the particular situation).

So i actually haven't spoken to him and have no idea how to start.

"Hey" or "hey, this is xxx from yesterday" just sounds kinda lame.

I normally like to ask a question or make a joke to get some banter going, but yeah. No context or anything for this one.
Not even a photo/or tinter bio to go off!

Edit: currently thinking:
"Do you always give your number to strangers at xxx?

My name is Marshmallowdeviant by the way ;) "

Or maybe: "Well hey there, so do you... "

at the start incase the tone of the other one sounds kinda confrontational?



Submitted May 01, 2019 at 05:08AM

Normally I'd start off a conversation with a little banter about whatever we'd spoken about or something like this, but i actually haven't spoken to this guy.I was working and had seen a guy that i thought was pretty hot, and noticed him smiling at me.Later his colleague came up to me to ask me if i was single and said would it be ok if she gave me a card with his number. ( which at first I was thinking, dude do it yourself, but actually I was working and wouldn't have been able to stop and talk and it would have been a little bit awkward given the particular situation).So i actually haven't spoken to him and have no idea how to start."Hey" or "hey, this is xxx from yesterday" just sounds kinda lame.I normally like to ask a question or make a joke to get some banter going, but yeah. No context or anything for this one.Not even a photo/or tinter bio to go off!Edit: currently thinking:"Do you always give your number to strangers at xxx?My name is Marshmallowdeviant by the way ;) "Or maybe: "Well hey there, so do you... "at the start incase the tone of the other one sounds kinda confrontational?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.