¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk man idk

so i asked a girl in my t=math class if she wanted to study math with me she said yes we are acquaintances as in i see her at work i sometimes have small talk with her at school but today at work she seemed kinda excited to see me but idk i can never tell if a girl is just nice or if the like me well the point is that ti wanna ask her out idk when or how should i do it after we are done studding math should i do it before should i do it after we study math together more than once help i haven't really ever asked a girl out so..



Submitted May 01, 2019 at 05:03AM

so i asked a girl in my t=math class if she wanted to study math with me she said yes we are acquaintances as in i see her at work i sometimes have small talk with her at school but today at work she seemed kinda excited to see me but idk i can never tell if a girl is just nice or if the like me well the point is that ti wanna ask her out idk when or how should i do it after we are done studding math should i do it before should i do it after we study math together more than once help i haven't really ever asked a girl out so..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.