/u/mystormyweather on Observations on ace romance books.

I wrote a 4 book series where the main character happens to be ace. Through out the four books it shows a variety of different ace lifestyles, both males and females. Aromantic, Demi, grey, even a queer platonic (zucchini) relationship. Basically the spectrum. I know the cover is kind of sexual but that’s to also get attract from none ace readers as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1793987653/ref=tmm_fbs_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=&sr=





May 01, 2019 at 05:47AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.