/u/thrway939393939 on "Shipping" in media

I can definitely appreciate the rare romance free movie, and hope their numbers continue to increase as well. Although I do consider myself a romantic, in my opinion there's a lot of genres that romance has no place intruding on (action being a big one) and even if the awkward forced hero sex scene were replaced with a form of romance I actually enjoy I think that opinion would still hold true. Sometimes I just want to watch things blow up.





May 12, 2019 at 05:34AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.