I gave up on my ex (F15) after every thing me and her had been through and I (M15) don’t know if it was the right thing to do

I’ve Been having a problem to find this post the correct home and I’m still not sure if this was the right place

So I dated this girl (the same one in my choosing beggers post but theirs more to the story) for some background this girl was put into dhhs custody and sent to a foster family, and had some social issues due to some things that would get this post removed.

My freshmen year of highschool this new girl entered our math class after a couple of days I noticed she kept to her self and while some of my friends where fooling around I looked to her and said “sorry about them where all autistic” just to make her feel welcome at the school, at the end of the class this girl comes up to me and asked for my Snapchat me being a person to always make friends I gave it to her.

The same day when I got home this girl snapped me and asked me on a date me not having a girlfriend prior to this I agreed and we go see a movie witch happen to be black panther of all movies, we watch the movie and it went fine after that our relationship started to get more serious well highschool serious, and it goes fine now I think about it their where some red flags but as we know hindsight is 2020 things like how she acted and her constant hiding something behavior.

The first problem we had was when her then foster family kicked her out as they thought she was sound drugs witch happen to be true as it turned out she was addicted to Xanax which she hid from me, when this event happened she called me saying she had to break up with me as she wanted to focus on her well being and I understood and told her I would always be here for her and moved on with my life.

Two weeks after that event she comes back to me looking to get back together and I accepted her back into my life and stuff goes back to normal as normal got. Then the second problem happen which was my chossing beggers post where she’s got picky and tried to use a disability against me to get what she wanted and I ended the relationship, but one thing I didn’t mentioned in that post was it wasent the end of her saga.

After that she stopped showing up to school and suddenly she came back and mentally manipulated me into taking her back as I deep down really cared for this girl like the other times stuff goes normal with some dumb drama. but one day she texted me while I was playing halo 3 odst (don’t question why I remember that ), it was saying she wanted to take a break as she was having stress with dhhs finding her a new foster family so she could still go to our school, I accepted it as I knew her life was stressful.

About 2 weeks after me and this girls break I learned she started to date this druggie and it really hurt me as I thought the break was temporary, me being a dumb teen I went into a self defense mode that I wanted to hurt her like she did me and I did some nasty things. After that me and her stop talking all together and the school year ends.

Shortly after that her and one of her friends had a falling out and to hurt this girl her friend dated me to get back at this girl and take my virginity we end up fucking and girl almost gave me chlymidia but I used a condom and I’m clean me and that girl end up breaking up.

Right before my sophomore year of highschool the original girl texts me from a number I didn’t recognize and it says she missed me and that she’s coming back to our school at the beginning of the year me being a idiot I take her back. But I’m damged from this girl and she takes advantage this and use me as a tool to get my friends who don’t like her to shut up, a thing about me is I’m big I may not be in shape but I got mass and I ended up attacking two of my friends over this girl as they kept telling me to leave her and this girl lied to me about them got into my head and I get suspended for 10 days.

A funny thing is my then councilor I had to deal with the abuse this girl gave happen to double as a juvenile correctional officer and the girl of the story happen to end up going to the same correctional facility named long creek my councilor worked at and was assigned to my then girlfriend so I stoped seeing her which left me with a girlfriend in jail and no councilor to deal with it. My shit was a wreck.

Once this dumbass gets out of jail she comes back to school and then proceeds to tell our school guidance she was going to kill herself sending her to Maine medical center in the psych ward, and let’s say seeing you’re girlfriend getting wisked away in a ambulance is not fun, I stayed on the phone with this girl daily while she was their I left classes at school to take her calls.

After she gets out of Maine med dhhs has no place for her so they sent her to homeless shelter and I tried all I could to make sure she was alright and she ended disappearing off the face of the earth, 2 weeks after this she calls me from a town 5 hours away saying she was staying with another guy and this really broke me because after all I did for her all the time I payed this was how she treated me.

Me not to be a person to dwell on stuff I moved on With my life even tho it hurt a lot to give up on a girl I lost so much time and friends over, the final part of this story she hit me up a month ago and i turned her down for the last and completely locked her out of my life part of me feels I should be here for her but then again part of me feels it was good to cut her off.

Tl:dr I gave up on some one who I was extremely emotionally connected to even through all the abuse and hardship.

I’m sorry for any spelling or grammar it’s hard to cry and type I haven’t cried over this in awhile but guess it still affects me - sadas0



Submitted May 12, 2019 at 05:57AM

I’ve Been having a problem to find this post the correct home and I’m still not sure if this was the right placeSo I dated this girl (the same one in my choosing beggers post but theirs more to the story) for some background this girl was put into dhhs custody and sent to a foster family, and had some social issues due to some things that would get this post removed.My freshmen year of highschool this new girl entered our math class after a couple of days I noticed she kept to her self and while some of my friends where fooling around I looked to her and said “sorry about them where all autistic” just to make her feel welcome at the school, at the end of the class this girl comes up to me and asked for my Snapchat me being a person to always make friends I gave it to her.The same day when I got home this girl snapped me and asked me on a date me not having a girlfriend prior to this I agreed and we go see a movie witch happen to be black panther of all movies, we watch the movie and it went fine after that our relationship started to get more serious well highschool serious, and it goes fine now I think about it their where some red flags but as we know hindsight is 2020 things like how she acted and her constant hiding something behavior.The first problem we had was when her then foster family kicked her out as they thought she was sound drugs witch happen to be true as it turned out she was addicted to Xanax which she hid from me, when this event happened she called me saying she had to break up with me as she wanted to focus on her well being and I understood and told her I would always be here for her and moved on with my life.Two weeks after that event she comes back to me looking to get back together and I accepted her back into my life and stuff goes back to normal as normal got. Then the second problem happen which was my chossing beggers post where she’s got picky and tried to use a disability against me to get what she wanted and I ended the relationship, but one thing I didn’t mentioned in that post was it wasent the end of her saga.After that she stopped showing up to school and suddenly she came back and mentally manipulated me into taking her back as I deep down really cared for this girl like the other times stuff goes normal with some dumb drama. but one day she texted me while I was playing halo 3 odst (don’t question why I remember that ), it was saying she wanted to take a break as she was having stress with dhhs finding her a new foster family so she could still go to our school, I accepted it as I knew her life was stressful.About 2 weeks after me and this girls break I learned she started to date this druggie and it really hurt me as I thought the break was temporary, me being a dumb teen I went into a self defense mode that I wanted to hurt her like she did me and I did some nasty things. After that me and her stop talking all together and the school year ends.Shortly after that her and one of her friends had a falling out and to hurt this girl her friend dated me to get back at this girl and take my virginity we end up fucking and girl almost gave me chlymidia but I used a condom and I’m clean me and that girl end up breaking up.Right before my sophomore year of highschool the original girl texts me from a number I didn’t recognize and it says she missed me and that she’s coming back to our school at the beginning of the year me being a idiot I take her back. But I’m damged from this girl and she takes advantage this and use me as a tool to get my friends who don’t like her to shut up, a thing about me is I’m big I may not be in shape but I got mass and I ended up attacking two of my friends over this girl as they kept telling me to leave her and this girl lied to me about them got into my head and I get suspended for 10 days.A funny thing is my then councilor I had to deal with the abuse this girl gave happen to double as a juvenile correctional officer and the girl of the story happen to end up going to the same correctional facility named long creek my councilor worked at and was assigned to my then girlfriend so I stoped seeing her which left me with a girlfriend in jail and no councilor to deal with it. My shit was a wreck.Once this dumbass gets out of jail she comes back to school and then proceeds to tell our school guidance she was going to kill herself sending her to Maine medical center in the psych ward, and let’s say seeing you’re girlfriend getting wisked away in a ambulance is not fun, I stayed on the phone with this girl daily while she was their I left classes at school to take her calls.After she gets out of Maine med dhhs has no place for her so they sent her to homeless shelter and I tried all I could to make sure she was alright and she ended disappearing off the face of the earth, 2 weeks after this she calls me from a town 5 hours away saying she was staying with another guy and this really broke me because after all I did for her all the time I payed this was how she treated me.Me not to be a person to dwell on stuff I moved on With my life even tho it hurt a lot to give up on a girl I lost so much time and friends over, the final part of this story she hit me up a month ago and i turned her down for the last and completely locked her out of my life part of me feels I should be here for her but then again part of me feels it was good to cut her off.Tl:dr I gave up on some one who I was extremely emotionally connected to even through all the abuse and hardship.I’m sorry for any spelling or grammar it’s hard to cry and type I haven’t cried over this in awhile but guess it still affects me - sadas0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.