/u/nessii31 on Tips on starting a relationship with an Allo?

Talk to him about his wants and needs. Talk about your own boundaries, what you're comfortable with and what you don't want to do. Make it clear what part of this is "we could try this but let's take it slow and I'll see if I like it" and what is a 100% "I'll never do that". Be open to try things but don't let yourself be coerced into things when you feel worse the further you go. You can always stop and he should respect that stop. Find out how important sex and physical intimacy are for him, find out if you have enough common ground for a relationship where both of you can be happy. Be honest to each other and yourselves when you realize it wouldn't/ doesn't work.

Tldr: Talk to him. Listen to him. Find the common ground between his wants and needs and your boundaries.





May 12, 2019 at 05:38AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.