/u/anonymousposter357 on I think I've grown disgusted by sex. What am I?

Everytime I hear the fantasies of a woman or gay bottom I tend to hear the urge to have your inhibitions stripped by a man in a position of power under questionable consent and that isn't anything I want to be associated with. I'd probably be more comfortable as the violated than the violator, but that isn't feasible with my body, and I'd honestly prefer neither. The whole idea comes off as antithetical to love.

You don't necessarily sound ace, you just sound like you've been around too many BDSM people, and their tastes are markedly incompatible with your own.

I don't think liking dom/sub dynamics is required to be allosexual.

I'm pretty sure you should be able to find someone, somewhere who doesn't want all their sex to be fucked up like that.





May 12, 2019 at 04:58AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.