/u/sniffyjrjr on πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰ Why am I like this

This so much. As a guy I’m not really into guy stuff so I don’t really connect with other dudes, but I easily form deep friendships with women which often turns into expectations of a physical relationship, which is always awkward. Before I was more comfortable with my (lack of) sexuality I had sex with a few of them and it was invariably awful, thank god for condoms since they let a guy fake an orgasm. I’ve learned to introduce the fact that I’m ace very early in a friendship. It’s confusing for lots of people, but it sets limits. Setting expectations is always good for all parties. Being ace is hard to explain; everyone else wants to have sex with someone and has trouble conceiving of not wanting to have sex with anyone





May 12, 2019 at 06:26AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.